Suffer from backside acne? Embarrassed by unsightly dark spots on your thighs? Dermatologist Dr. Sandra Lee has the solution you've been looking for! Try her Caboose Mask today!
• Bentonite clay
• 4 crushed non-coated aspirin
• Lemon juice
• 4% hydroquinone solution (This is prescription level, so it should be added by a physician.)
1. Mix 1 part clay with 2 parts water to create a mud pack.
2. Add the aspirin, lemon juice and hydroquinone solution to the mud.
3. Apply the paste on the buttocks and posterior thighs and let sit for 15 minutes. Wipe away with a hot, moist washcloth.
• When hydrated, the clay swells and becomes "electrically excited," which should help draw out toxins and impurities from the skin.
• Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which helps decrease inflammation and redness while preventing new acne from forming.
• Lemon juice has mild skin lightening properties and also works well as an exfoliator.
• Hydroquinone solution is also a skin lightening product, which will help decrease the appearance of brown spots on the skin.