FEATURED VIDEO

Unexpected Barbecue Danger

Hear from one woman who was rushed to the emergency room after a tiny metal grill brush wire became lodged in her throat. Learn the potentially deadly consequences of this unexpected barbecue danger.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.