FEATURED VIDEO

Toxic Home

When Kate and Pat’s son, Jake, had an asthma attack after their second night in the home they had just moved into, they began to suspect something was wrong. Hear their story.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.