FEATURED VIDEO

The Deadly Consequences of Huffing

Richard and Carolyn Doherty tragically lost their 14-year-old daughter, Aria, after she inhaled keyboard cleaner. The parents speak out to raise awareness of the dangers of huffing household products.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.