FEATURED VIDEO

Teen Dies from Too Much Deodorant?

The Doctors discuss a recent new story of a 16-year-old boy who’s believed to have died from excessive butane gas inhalation. After investigators discovered 42 cans of aerosol deodorant in his room, his mother admitted he used one can a week. Find out how this could have happened!

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.