FEATURED VIDEO

Surprising Home Danger for Dogs

Veterinarian Dr. Courtney Campbell discusses the shocking story of a dog that swallowed 43 socks! Plus, learn the warning signs that your pet may have ingested a dangerous foreign object.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.