FEATURED VIDEO

Small Toy, Big Problem

The Doctors’ Investigative Reporter, Melanie Woodrow, uncovers the startling facts on a dangerous children’s toy that every parent should know about. See how eight-month-old Aunraya accidentally ingested her older sister’s educational toy – a ball that grows 400 times its original size when submerged in water.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.