Lyn's Story

Lyn shares her heartbreaking story of accidentally leaving her 9-month-old son in the car, where he died of hyperthermia, or heat stroke. If you think this can’t happen to you, think again.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.