FEATURED VIDEO

Leech Lodged in Throat?

The Doctors discuss the shocking case of an 11-year-old Chinese boy who allegedly drank water contaminated with leech larvae, resulting in a 3-inch leech being discovered in his throat a month later.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.