Hidden Barbeque Dangers

See how one man was hospitalized with stomach pain and discovered that a two-and-a-half-inch wire from a barbeque grill brush was the cause! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also released a warning statement about the dangers of ingesting these metal bristles, as rising reports of the same incident are being documented.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.