Hair Accessory Nearly Causes Toddler’s Death

The Doctors discuss the story of a young boy who was nearly killed after he ingested a hair pin, which perforated his digestive system. Learn what you should do if your child accidentally ingests an object.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.