Judy Snodgrass asked…

My husband has lost the sight in his right eye from a saw accident. He wears a contact lens in the eye to help with the permantly dilated lens, but no vision correction helps. He is essentially blind in that eye. Is there anything we can do?

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.