Patricia Keys asked…

I suffer from a chronic pain syndrome and any physical activity causes a flare up of pain. I have gained 65 pounds over the past 10 years and find myself 63 years old and obese. Is there anything I can do?

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.