sue asked…

I recently diagnosed with hoshimoto disease by my endocrynologists. I take 112 of synthroid ,but my family doctor does not agree with it being a problem. what doctor should treat it?

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.