charles daugherty asked…

I have the alpha -gal food allergy and I think I have a treatment but nobody will listen because it involves something that is illegal in some states. What do I do other than move to one of these states

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.