Mary asked…

I have CRPS I was seeing orthopedic because I had broke 2 bones in wrist. Bones are healed but the pain is severe what should I do? Do I need to see a pain doctor or what?

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.