Pregnancy, Pregnancy
Jeanine asked…

I have a daughter who wants to get pregnant, but one of her Fallopian tubes is blocked and the other is partial. Do you know of any doctors in the orange county, ca who specialize in the procedure?

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.