kim asked…

I am a 47 yr old who suffers from chronic low back pain I have had a laminectomy and interbody fusion L4/5 L5/S1 I have no Dr because it is a workers compensation claim I need help tired of living in excruciating pain daily what can I do

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.