Cosmetic Surgery
Gale Parsons asked…

How can I determine if a growth that my 21 year old child has is a vascular birthmark anomaly and how can we treat it?

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.