Pregnancy, Pregnancy
Rosa asked…

Hi my question is: I got remarried my spouse has 4 kids grown up now and I have 3 grow ups too. Well I want to know if they can fix my burned tubes or something, we are both 41 years old. Is it possible to do that? Please let me know thanks.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.