Cosmetic Surgery
Adrea Payne asked…

Hi doctors I have a hole in my palate and I have to wear a special plate to eat, talk and drinking is my danger zone but I deal with it. Do you think I need Surgery to close the hole?

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.