hi everyone i am currently 32 weeks pregnant. this is our last baby as we found out at 12 weeks pregnant that i am suffering fromheart failure. i have had to wear an exturnial defibulator since finding out (which by the way is very uncofertable when pregnant) anyways my docotor wants me to have a c section this time around to "manage my pain" i on the other hand am very against having a c...
Hi all the doctWrs tv fans. I am new to this bloging, never did it before and not sure what to say. Is there anyone out there that went to grover cleveland Hs in ridgewood NY. I am from the 1970 class. I love to watch the doctors tv show, I think all the doctors do a terrific job and find it very informative and at times they make me laugh. Would love to hear...
This month's Best
- What Causes a Song To Get Stuck in Your Head
- In need of cooling relief? cool front is coldfront!
- Unusual Things ER Docotrs find inside people
- Fiber and Water Are not always "what you need"
- Backlashes contain Obama-voters-rent hike
- Silicon condom
- have a baby
- For Dr. Lisa
- Vagus Nerve Implant and Appetite
- Genital warts
- My Upper Respiratory Infection
- Should health care be based on lifestyle choices?
- Scalp Bumps!
- Just getting started
- Need Kidney
- May 9th, 2013
- My OPSU Vist on 05/06/2013
- Bronchitis advice?
- Dark circles around eyes
Dr. James (“Dr. Jim”) M. Sears, M.D., is a board...
THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Anti-Aging VIDEOS
Radiant Skin at Any