Hi everyone, I would like to ask anyone with my problem what product they've used and results obtained. The skin on the back of my hands is like "crepe paper" and it's also showing up on other areas of my body (inside of arms). I've read that this is due to aging and loss of elasticity. I'm 60. I stay out of the sun, take vitamins and supplements, eat healthy/ organic, stay hydrated. It really bothers me, as my face is youthful but my hands are telling time. The products that I use on my face don't work on my hands for some reason. There's so much information you practically have to be a research scientist. I would love to hear what you use and what has worked for you. I would want to use only something that does not have harsh chemicals and is paraben free. Thanks so much.
- Prurigo Nodularis: a challenge to live with day by day
- Need help tightening skin
- Olive Oil to remove makeup
- Vitamin D Council: vitamin D is a secosteroid hormone that turns genes o...
- Prurigo Nodularis - Rare Skin Disease with no etiology
- help me
- my only option is the doctors
- Doctor i really need your help