JoMarie Payton's "Keep It Movin'" Smoothie
Stay satiated and energized with Family Matters’ JoMarie Payton’s favorite smoothie recipe!
• 8 oz unsweetened soy milk (flavored soy milk may also be used)
• One handful of almonds (slivered or finely chopped)
• 5 to 6 strawberries (halved)
• 1/2 banana
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Puree until smooth.
3. Pour into a glass and drink through a straw.
• The Doctors' Sexy Cress Smoothie.
• The Doctors' Breakfast Smoothie.
• Aisha Tyler's Age-Defying Smoothie.
For more information about the products mentioned on this show, please go to Related Resources
Sign Up for the Newsletter| Show Page |Talk about the Show | Join The Doctors Social Network
Allergies | Anti-Aging | Cosmetic Surgery | Fitness & Weight Loss
Parenting | Pregnancy | Recipes | Safety | Sex