Forums August 22, 2013 - Secret Foods That Can Fix Your Pain Fast! Anti inflammatory Mornings shake

Anti inflammatory Mornings shake

Subscribe to Anti inflammatory Mornings shake 7 posts, 5 voices , Tagged: 10-11

Image_medium Crekima07 2 posts

I would like the recipe to the anti inflammatory morning shake mention on today’s show 10/11.

Moderatoricon_medium TheDoctorsBo... 1450 posts

Any information we have can be found on our Show Synopsis, Related Resources, or Special Thanks pages. Contests, giveaways and recipes can always be found on the daily Show Synopsis page. To locate the one you’re looking for, go to EPISODES at the top of the page and select either Today’s Show, Shows this Week, or Archives for previous shows. Locate the show and click on the picture or title, then select Show Synopsis, Related Resources, and/or Special Thanks to read more about the show segments and to find products mentioned on the show.

You can view the segment again here: http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init/7475

Image_medium Crekima07 2 posts

I did look at the Synopsis page and it gives some ingredients that can be used but no receipe.

Moderatoricon_medium TheDoctorsBo... 1450 posts

We have added the recipe to the Synopsis page.  Here is the direct link to the recipe: http://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/content/Akasha_smoothie 

Icon_missing_medium sdreamcatcher 1 post

This is very misleading; the recipe specified requires one to BUY a product, and ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION is made of how much ginger and tumeric to use.  VERY DISAPPOINTED; guess I should not have been surprised.

Icon_missing_medium Laberu 1 post

I am Laura, and was featured on this segment. I wanted to specifically address sdreamcatcher who was disappointed about needing to buy some ingredients for the shake. I have had this shake every day for over a year and a half. My symptoms before were profoundly debilitating. Dr. Ney has helped me change my life through a healthy regime including certain products offered at the Akasha Center. Please do not believe that because they offer cetrtain products that this program is in any way a scam or not completely helpful. Every shake has a list of ingredients that you need, from almond milk, to frozen blueberries, to flax seeds, etc. Akasha’s cleanse has a compilation of vitamins, protiens and the like that are absolutely wonderful. Many conventional physicians prescribed extremely expensive medications that merely exacerbated my issues. Akasha’s products are clean and healthful, and I assure you their staff is genuinely interested in each person’s health. I hope you will give this a try. I have never been better!

Image_medium retUPSer 1 post

It would be nice if the recipe had the ingredients such as carrots and cantaloupe and turmeric and ginger were listed in the recipe. I guess trilal and error can be used but then why call it a recipe.

Forums August 22, 2013 - Secret Foods That Can Fix Your Pain Fast! Anti inflammatory Mornings shake

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Procamsd6077_dr_travis_in_the_kitchen_vl_browse

Dr. Travis'
Quick-Fix Spinach
Lasagna

Procamsd5065_no_2_bethesda_md_vl_browse