Forums June 4, 2012 - What's REALLY In Your Food? Pink Slime for lunch in American Schools

Pink Slime for lunch in American Schools

Subscribe to Pink Slime for lunch in American Schools 2 posts, 2 voices , Tagged: pink slime school lunch

Meryl_at_bernardo_winery_medium Meryl D 1 post

Remember the show on the DoctorsTV? What’s really in your food?  Well guess what?  Pink Slime is what is being served up to American school children.  7 million-pound order of connective tissue and beef scraps doused in ammonia, set to hit school lunch trays in coming months.  I’ve posted the article so you can read it for yourself. There is a Take Part petition to Congress and hopefully by the time you read this the link will be fixed. If not Google it and you should find it. Let’s try and save the children from having this added to their food. At least pack their lunch, if nothing else. Thanks for reading. Either click this link or copy it and post it in your browser.
http://www.takepart.com/article/2012/03/05/pink…

Photo_41_medium melissaw72 4586 posts

Thank you for the post … I knew about it from before, but this had info I didn’t know about.

Melissa.

Forums June 4, 2012 - What's REALLY In Your Food? Pink Slime for lunch in American Schools

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd6082_carrie_underwood_beauty_secret_vl_browse

Carrie Underwood’s
Beauty Secret

Promod6121_calorie_cutting_takeout_trade_outs_vl_browse

Take-Out Trade Outs