muscle building drink

Subscribe to muscle building drink 4 posts, 4 voices , Tagged: recipe

Icon_missing_medium MaryB823 1 post

I can’t find the recipe for the drink that is for after the workout.  Can you please tell me the recipe?

Moderatoricon_medium TheDoctorsBo... 1449 posts

The only information we have is the video of the segment found HERE.

Any information we have can be found on our Show Synopsis, Related Resources, or Special Thanks pages. To locate the one you’re looking for, go to EPISODES at the top of the page and select either Today’s Show, Shows this Week, or Archives for previous shows. Locate the show and click on the picture, then select Show Synopsis, Related Resources, and/or Special Thanks to read more about the show segments and to find products mentioned on the show.

2008-8_file_photo_karen_medium Kerley4me 1 post

Sorry i did not catch the recipe but thought it was something like hot chocolate with cinnamon. You were supposed to drink it right after your workout.

The link that was posted was on safety around the house and how to keep your baby safe. I did not watch it to the end as there were too many repeated nature made commercials that were annoying me.

Icon_missing_medium jmaxwell3333 1 post

it isn’t there, thinking it is because we shd buy the book.  On the show Dr Trav said cinnamon chocolate milk but no other info.  I thouht the show was very impactful and Dr Travis spoke from his heart and not his pocket.  The only prob I have is finding things on the website, it is not user friendly…so I am just going to grab some chocolate milk and add a dash of cinnamon, if nothing else it will taste good…how hard can it be,,,he gave so much info on the show

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Procamsd6077_dr_travis_in_the_kitchen_vl_browse

Dr. Travis'
Quick-Fix Spinach
Lasagna

Procamsd5065_no_2_bethesda_md_vl_browse