Tinnitus

Subscribe to Tinnitus 4 posts, 4 voices

Dscf7706_medium rebacook 1 post

I can completely empathize with the Col. because I have been dealing with Tinnitus with years. I am a stay-at-home mom and LIVE with a quiet house because my kids are at school! But I wanted to let you know that Apple has as app (yes, they have one for everything!) that my doctor told me about that has helped me. I hope it helps others.

Rebekah Cook

Icon_missing_medium dandilionpatch 1 post

What is the name of the app? I have had tinnitus for about 12 yrs now due to having Menieres.I have learned to live with it but am always on the look out for help with it.  Helen

Doc_thumb_medium TheDoctorsBo... 917 posts

Tinnitus
Tinnitus, or a constant ringing in the ears, can be debilitating over time. Find out potential causes of the condition and see a new, breakthrough device that can help relieve the ringing

• New tinnitus treatment.

• More ways to silence tinnitus.

For future reference, any information we have can be found on our Show Synopsis, Related Resources, or Special Thanks pages. To locate the one you’re looking for, go to EPISODES at the top of the page and select either Today’s Show, Shows this Week, or Archives for previous shows. Locate the show and click on the picture, then select Show Synopsis, Related Resources, and/or Special Thanks to read more about the show segments and to find products mentioned on the show.

Icon_missing_medium Dtucker 2 posts

Hello, I was just watching your show today I saw The part about tinnitus. I found it very interesting because I cell a homeopathic pill called quietus that I know works because I have had customers call back to order more. How do you as doctors feel about homeopathic drugs?

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd6082_carrie_underwood_beauty_secret_vl_browse

Carrie Underwood’s
Beauty Secret

Promod6121_calorie_cutting_takeout_trade_outs_vl_browse

Take-Out Trade Outs