Forums December 20, 2011 - The Doctors Unplugged and Uncensored! Crohn's Disease And My Precautions

Crohn's Disease And My Precautions

Subscribe to Crohn's Disease And My Precautions 3 posts, 3 voices

Icon_missing_medium acnewasha 2 posts

The cause of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and Crohn?s disease (CD) is MAP (Mycobacterium avium paratuberculosis) infection.

The difference between IBS and CD is the level of inflammation caused by MAP; otherwise they are the same disease.
MAP is also the cause of Johne?s disease (a severe inflammatory disease of cattle and other animals). 
It?s very well documented that MAP (Mycobacterium avium paratuberculosis) has spread to humans, and some studies have found MAP in 

over 90% of Crohn?s sufferers and over 70% of IBS sufferers. But the real mystery is how MAP causes disease. That mystery has now been 

solved: MAP is acidogenic! MAP is an acid producer and functions in a similar, virulent way to Streptococcus mutans, the major cause 

of tooth decay.
Streptococcus mutans cause tooth decay via two mechanisms:
1. They produce a sticky, extracellular, dextran-based polysaccharide that allows them to stick to each other and tooth surfaces.
2. They produce lactic acid from various sugars including glucose, fructose, lactose which lowers the pH at the tooth surface and 

causes demineralization of tooth enamel (tooth decay).
Likewise, MAP causes disease by adhering to the intestinal lining and producing organic acid(s) that burn intestinal lining-tissues, 

leading to various levels of inflammation; from low-grade inflammation found in IBS to gut ulceration as seen in Crohn?s. Low-grade 

inflammation found in IBS causes abdominal pain, increased gut sensitivity, bloating and affects normal gut motility (bowel movement) 

leading to diarrhoea and constipation.
Now let?s look at the evidence. I think the best way for me to demonstrate the overwhelming and indisputable evidence that MAP is the 

real cause of IBS and CD, is to ask obvious questions and answer them with relevant links to studies and other resources.

This document help me to aware about my Crohn’s disease  http://causeofibsandcd.com/causeofibsandcd.pdf

Paula_profile_medium ppike 1 post

This could also be something as easy as Latose Intollerance. I have this issue about 20 minutes after I have dairy products. There are several medicines for this. I would try this first.

Icon_missing_medium finditat 3 posts

I have to go to the restroom(diarhhea) 15 minutes after I eat everytime all day long when I eat processed foods,eggs, coffee, tea soda, dairy products, juices. Through experimentation I have found that I will have normal bowel movements within 2 days if I eat only vegetables , fruit, whole grains meat and drink only water.

So it is my choice, not some disease how I want to feel. I can choose to eat only whole fresh foods and feel energized or I can eat tasty, sweet processed foods and feel tired and rundown.

I don’t know if it’s like this for everyone who suffers from bowel inflammation.

Forums December 20, 2011 - The Doctors Unplugged and Uncensored! Crohn's Disease And My Precautions

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Promod6121_calorie_cutting_takeout_trade_outs_vl_browse

Take-Out Trade Outs

Procamsd5065_no_2_bethesda_md_vl_browse

Tips to Lower
Cholesterol