Forums September 15, 2011 - In Depth: Sex in America What happened to the show?

What happened to the show?

Subscribe to What happened to the show? 1 post, 1 voice

Icon_missing_medium ktlowery 1 post

Although I would like to ask a question concerning my health, I relinquish that question in order to ask…WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SHOW?  I don’t want to hear these women argue and I don’t want an expert when I need a doctor.  (please stop interrupting…to get your point across, it is disrespectful)  Once again…what happened?  No doctor on the show would go to an expert for their health concerns, except maybe weight loss and that’s not a tip of the iceburg when it comes to health.  I don’t think I would go to a doctor who does not listen…but argues when their thinking is disagreeable.  I use to love this show.  I recorded it everyday in order to see it.  Now, I think I am close to passing.  Dr. Lisa has to validate being a doctor by constantly saying her field (OB/GYN), could it be that she knows that when individuals need professional help for their health, an expert may not be the best option.  I like Jillian on the Biggest loser and even as a guest, but not as a member of the Doctors.  What message are we sending, hype and acceptance is more important than facts and knowledge from skilled professionals who have gone through the necessary requirements to assist individuals with health concerns.  Once again, what happened?  I would like a response from the show?

Forums September 15, 2011 - In Depth: Sex in America What happened to the show?

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Procamsd6077_dr_travis_in_the_kitchen_vl_browse

Dr. Travis'
Quick-Fix Spinach
Lasagna

Procamsd5065_no_2_bethesda_md_vl_browse