17daydiet_club_690x150

Forums NEW! 17 Day Diet Challenge - Ask Your Questions! fat free parmesan cheese?

fat free parmesan cheese?

Subscribe to fat free parmesan cheese? 5 posts, 4 voices , Tagged: Where to Buy

Icon_missing_medium tross72 4 posts

What kind of fat free parmesan cheese is everyone finding?  I can ony find the reduced fat version from Kraft.  Help!

Photo_41_medium melissaw72 4586 posts

It is hard to find…. some people have found it at Wegman’s.  Otherwise I THINK they just used the low fat in moderation.  IMO I dont think using the low-fat would make you gain weight over the FF.

Melissa.

Dscn0246_medium AmyLovesHaiti 6 posts

I could only find reduced fat in the shaker. I compared it to the regular and it is only .5 less. So I just bought the real thing…like not in the shaker.

Icon_missing_medium tross72 4 posts

Thank you both! The .5 less info is great to know! For only .5 more fat I’ll stop my crazy search.

Bulldog_contest_2011_etc_039_medium Taraluvsbull... 29 posts

I too have only found “reduced fat” in the Walmart brand at the super store and Kraft brand at all other grocery stores.
My Mom found it at Wegman’s, their brand.
And yes, the shredded parm in a bag is the same calorie count to 2 tsp as1 Tbsp of reduced-fat in a shaker. And the fat is only .5 less. I personally think the shredded is better.

Forums NEW! 17 Day Diet Challenge - Ask Your Questions! fat free parmesan cheese?

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd6082_carrie_underwood_beauty_secret_vl_browse

Carrie Underwood’s
Beauty Secret

Promod6121_calorie_cutting_takeout_trade_outs_vl_browse

Take-Out Trade Outs