17daydiet_club_690x150

Forums 17 Day Diet Before and After Photos

Before and After Photos

Subscribe to Before and After Photos 77 posts, 28 voices , Tagged: 17 day diet pictures

Moderatoricon_medium TheDoctorsBo... 1472 posts

Share your Before, During and After pictures here!

April_2010_hedy_medium hedpig 412 posts

10-10-1010 that shirt was tight around my belly and boobs… need to get a now pic taken

well i thought the pic went here..lol…i was like a beach ball

Moderatoricon_medium TheDoctorsBo... 1472 posts

hedpig, 

To upload pictures in any post, you can click the small icon that looks like a tree at the top of the message box. It will open a window where you can upload a picture and then insert it into your post. You can also choose a photo that you have already uploaded to insert into your post.

TheDoctorsBoard1

i thought that was what i did..but it went to profile i guess

i will wait until i get an ‘after pic in the same clothes’

Photo_41_medium melissaw72 4595 posts

higher weight2/15/11

P7211320_medium otherrien 158 posts

Nice pic Melissaw72. It is nice to put a face to the name. Wow 2137 posts that is wonderful. You look wonderful in this picture, this must be an after picture. Keep up the good work.

otherrien….the before picture is in white and the after picture is in the red scarf/gray sweatshirt.  Thanks for the compliments.

Melissa.

Melissaw72, wow I thought they were both after pictures. You look tiny in both of them. How much do you have to lose? Or should I say how much have you lost and how long have you been doing this? Whatever keep up the good work that you are doing. Odette

Hi Odette, the face in the second picture is slimmer than the first.  I should get a full view of me — don’t have a before picture though.  When I get a full view I will post.  I have a big sweatshirt on in the second picture, probably the wrong thing to take a picture in! 

I lost between 35-40 pounds (it varies).  I’m trying to maintain here between 148-153 #, but if I lose I wont complain.  It’s just my body cant take much more weight loss now without physical effects.  If it happens, it happens, but am not doing it on purpose.  I’ve been doing this since the beginning of January.  I didn’t have the book right away, so I just did what I could based on what I read on the forums — I did the tea, lemon water, protein/veges, fruit before 2 PM etc, added carbs, main ideas like those.  Once I got the book I followed it a little more, but admittedly not to the T. 

Thank  you for the compliments!

Melissa.

Wow 35-40 lbs since the first of January is wonderful. I’ve only lost 16 and I think that is great for 6-7 weeks. Of course I’m much older than you are and it is not coming off as quickly, but I’m still going to keep on plugging because I would like to take off a total of 65. It may take me a year but it’ll be worth it. Talk to you again soon,
Odette

Linda_love-200x500_medium etherial 162 posts

Melissaw72, I’m confused. You look slim in your Before photo and a bit slimmer in your After photo, however, it is only my opinion, after such a large weightloss of 30-40 lbs., I believe there should be dramatic results and an obvious in difference in your pictures, but the change is only slight. Am I missing something?

etherial, if you read her reply to me you will see that she explains both pictures. I’m sure because she is so petite and young to begin with that is why it doesn’t show much in her face, but I’m sure she must have a big change all over.

etherial….. I really should have put full body pictures……. there are more 1/2 pictures of me up closer during my ups and downs of weight on page 2 and 3 of my photos — they do look similar, you are right, but  I went from size 18 to a 12/14, so there has been a big change overall (click on my name in blue and it will bring it to my profile, where you can see the pictures).  It may not looK it, but overall if  you saw me in person before and after you’d notice a big difference.  Etherial is right, there has been a big change all over.

Melissa.

I just checked out your photo gallery and did notice some pics where your face is very thin (the one with the green blouse), even thinner than your After shot here and the pic of you in a black and white t-shirt.  You look a lot stouter. 

Good for you on your journey.  Just one suggestion and that’s if you wouldn’t mind for your next chapter to find some full body shots taken prior the diet and paste/photo shop them side-by-side to emphasize your progress.  I have some like that and will post them as soon as I pass cycle 1.

Congratulations again.  I’ll bet you love shopping again.

Thank you.  Yes I do love shopping….. it is so much nicer to see the M’s and L’s fit than the XL and XXL’s!  Same with the pants.  One thing  I do not like now though are jeans.  Used to wear them all the time; not I don’t even own a pair.

Melissa.

8-22-2010_002_medium smac66 1 post

Hi Melissa,
You look great! Did you exercise more than the 17 mins recommended? I am hoping to get the same results as you. I’m on C1D5.
Kudos!!!!

Sharon

Thank you Sharon :)

I exercise at least on average 30 minutes a day every day (unless really bad weather).  There are days though 2-3 times a week, that I exercise about 1 h 15 m, when I need to walk to the P.O. or grocery store or CVS (not able to drive).

Melissa.

286082_2165406809399_1073505337_32489000_6407918_o_medium bearscritter 210 posts

created on: 01/25/11

286082_2165406809399_1073505337_32489000_6407918_o_medium bearscritter 210 posts

bottom pic is the before and top is the after (now) im still going strong! I have lost 25 pounds. I am C3 D11 and will return to C1. I FEEL AWESOME!

bearscritter,,,,the pictures are side by side not top and bottom. I gather your single picture is the after and the one with the children is the before. Good job, keep up the good work.

Unfortunately when i see the pics as one on top of the other, and yes the one with my grandbabies is the before pic!

Melissa, the jeans made today have lycra and lots of “give”.  I’ll bet you could rock some Joe’s Jeans.

Wow!  Bearcritter, you look absolutely great!  Keep at it.  I start tomorrow.

09-29-07_1034_medium solanis 19 posts

bearscritter, I see the pictures as you see them,  one on top of the other.  You are doing great!  What an inspiration!

bearscritter
i see the pics top and bottom as well… you can tell!! wow great going..

i still need to get an after pic of me standing in the same clothes the first was taken in…

the first was not taken for this diet..lol.

it was a day i was walking with a friend and i told him to get a pic of the FAT me..

i am going on the cycles on my 2nd time as i have so much to lose…

i am following it ..it is so easy.. i have no cravings to cheat at all

Forums 17 Day Diet Before and After Photos

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd5065_no_2_bethesda_md_vl_browse

Tips to Lower
Cholesterol