Forums August 11, 2009 - Ask Our Doctors: Is This Really Bad for Me? headache, back pain, dizziness, legs and arm pain, numbness and tingling in my feet and hands

headache, back pain, dizziness, legs and arm pain, numbness and tingling in my feet and hands

Subscribe to headache, back pain, dizziness, legs and arm pain, numbness and tingling in my feet and hands 3 posts, 3 voices

Dscf1284_medium juli1004 7 posts

I have been suffering my headache and dizziness for 3 years now. I’ve done many test what’s causing my headache but doctor doesn’t seem to know. I’m off the medication a month ago now. I’m so sick of taking medication that doesn’t work. my back pain started in janauary. numbness and tingling in my feet and hands started in june. I’m currently taking vitmains and also i follow up with my doctor. am i taking too much vitmains. I take glucossamine, calcium, fish oil. CoQ10, vitamin D. i also have dry eyes. going to see doctor this week. what kind of question should i ask??

Snow_09_006_medium SleepTech 107 posts

I would tell your doctor what you just told us, tell him or her your symptoms and all the supplements you are currently taking, and hopefully they will be able to come up with some ideas or tests to help you find your answers.

Icon_missing_medium catgal 1 post

I strongly suggest you have your hormones checked.  I’m not a doctor but I think all of your symptoms sound hormonal.  You may want to order a transcript of the show which aired earlier this week with Robin McGraw (Dr. Phil’s wife).  About a year ago I started suffering from dizziness and other symptoms which turned out to be hormonal.  Also, I had a friend that had horrible dry eyes and went from doctor to doctor before she finally found a doctor that diagnosed her problem as hormonal.  Also, headaches can be hormonal.  Good luck to you.  I hope you can find a doctor to help.

Forums August 11, 2009 - Ask Our Doctors: Is This Really Bad for Me? headache, back pain, dizziness, legs and arm pain, numbness and tingling in my feet and hands

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd6082_carrie_underwood_beauty_secret_vl_browse

Carrie Underwood’s
Beauty Secret

Promod6121_calorie_cutting_takeout_trade_outs_vl_browse

Take-Out Trade Outs