Waterworks

Subscribe to Waterworks 29 posts, 23 voices

Beating_heart_medium Taylor 5 posts

Just in case others are wondering where to puchase the waterworks product

Tuxie_medium tuxietuxmom 3 posts

yea! thank you!!

Joelles_wedding_medium SNSawyer 1 post

Thanks so much! I was just looking for it!

Icon_missing_medium tclink 1 post

Yes! Thank you very much!

1_magic_010_medium justniki 1 post

I think it is very important that women know that a water force upwards is bad for you. This is the first time I have heard this. Many women including myself and close friends use water jets or water massage devices to receive pleasure instead of vibrators.

It is important for women to know that this practice will produce pelvic infections.

Icon_missing_medium mama53 1 post

I was thrilled to see Waterworks discussed on the show today. I have one of these and it is great. I also know someone who had terrible odor after having an IUD inserted and this was the only product that helped. She in turn has told all of our freinds who have the same IUD caused odor problems and they all have said the same thing. “It really works and nothing else has helped.” It is finally good to see a doctor recomending an over the counter product that really works fo this problem. The fact that it is FDA approved is also something different for a change.

Icon_missing_medium MasonC 1 post

http://www.waterworkshealth.com/home/

$29.95 + $6.95 = $36.90

If someone finds it for less, please post.

Icon_missing_medium karensnyder 1 post

I had seen this show, it was very informative and helpful to us women, my 66 year old mom was even intrested in this show, Thanks. I do have one question – How do us home viewers get a chance to get in on all the give aways that was done? I know I would like to recieve one of the waterworks, and think it would be great to win or be given one just like the folks that were there on the set. Thanks

Dsc00068_medium albutt_ville 1 post

If my girlfriend is a virgin, do you think it will break her hymen? (If she use this product?

Icon_missing_medium MamaJenK 2 posts

Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada??

Moderatoricon_medium TheDoctorsBo... 1472 posts

MamaJenK, On their website they state that they are patented in Canada, so I believe that you should be able to order from their website.

British_columbia_medium LifeIsBeautiful 1 post

RE:
justniki
1 post
I think it is very important that women know that a water force upwards is bad for you. This is the first time I have heard this. Many women including myself and close friends use water jets or water massage devices to receive pleasure instead of vibrators.

It is important for women to know that this practice will produce pelvic infections.

Response: Women, do not fear! We can still have fun with water jets; the pleasureable experience of the jets (running water on our clitoris) isn’t the same as putting the douche syringe up into your vagina expelling a stream of water. Yippee!!! =)

Moderatoricon_medium TheDoctorsBo... 1472 posts

albutt_ville, You might want to direct that question to the company.  You can find the company contact information on their website.  Their web address is listed above and is also on our SPECIAL THANKS page on the show summary page.

Icon_missing_medium debindelta 1 post

I just called the 1800 # and they dont sell to Canada!

Icon_missing_medium MamaJenK 2 posts

well that sucks:( I gues we’ll have to wait for it to come!!! Thanks ladies

Pb010039_medium Furkidsmom 2 posts

Thank you so much for the link. I was going crazy searching for it on the net.

Lacey_oreo_medium michelleekra... 1 post

Hi MamaJenK (& everyone else) you should have a friend or relative buy WaterWorks & ship it to you in Canada. That way you won’t have to wait…

Icon_missing_medium TWiser 2 posts

I have WaterWorks and would never give it back! It is true it will change your life, Love Life!!

Icon_missing_medium TWiser 2 posts

To find the 800 # on the web site for Water Works ! It is really there, on the FAQ page! Bingo!! Ü

Icon_missing_medium deabra 2 posts

Canadian ladies…I received an email back from customer service. If you send a cheque/check or money order for $36.90 US along with your shipping address they will send it to you. I’m ordering mine tomorrow!
Send it to:
ATTN: WaterWorks Order
Abbott Research Group
The Abbott Building
235 Alpha Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238-2940

370_medium LPWCR 1 post

Do we get a discount if we say we seen it on The Doctors?

Icon_missing_medium marier 1 post

hi i just recieved my water works two days ago and it was worth every penny i highly recommend it i was not sure it would actually work and my husband thought i was a fool to order it but boy did i prove him wrong the after my first use i could not believe the results and it quick just use it in the shower when you are washing up

Gdsfg_medium majorusarmy 3 posts

this has nothing to do with the post but i sawl that its was a busy topic and i was hopeing someone could help me i had sex with this girl on the 8th and then she had sex with some guy on the 12 and she preg and she went to the doctors and they said that she had it on the 10th how positve are they when they say that

Ww_icon_medium WaterWorksHe... 2 posts

We are thrilled to announce that we have completed the final stages of setting up our Canadian distribution and WaterWorks is now available to all of Canada through our website (www.WaterWorksHealth.com) or our toll free order hotline (1-800-231-4928).

WaterWorks is an all-natural, easy-to-use feminine cleansing system that was designed to minimize the risks currently associated with over-the-counter douching products. It neutralizes odor and safely and effectively cleanses the vagina of excessive vaginal secretions using just tap water and a patented medical-grade stainless steel nozzle. WaterWorks is reusable, easy-to-clean and portable – the whole system weighs less than eight ounces (the stainless steel nozzle weighs only one ounce). WaterWorks is
clinically proven safe and effective at eliminating odor. It is United States FDA cleared and licensed by Health Canada.

We hope you will join the thousands of women who are experiencing the fresh, clean feeling that only WaterWorks can provide.

Kindest regards,

WaterWorks Customer Service

Icon_missing_medium nikthebrat 1 post

I was wondering if the waterworks would help with reocurring bacterial vaginosis. I struggle with this after my period and sometimes after sex. I don’t want to buy it if it wont help keep the ph level balanced.

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Procamsd5065_no_2_bethesda_md_vl_browse

Tips to Lower
Cholesterol

Procamsd6082_carrie_underwood_beauty_secret_vl_browse

Carrie Underwood’s