21 Years old and with Shingles

Subscribe to 21 Years old and with Shingles 2 posts, 2 voices , Tagged: shingles

Murcikain7_medium sephora 12 posts

Hi I am 21 years old, and in the past month got diagnosed with Shingles. It is about a month since my intial diagnoses and I have just gotten it again. I agree that I am extremely stressed out. In the past year I have moved into my own place with my Fiance, I have been working constantly, and I have been experiencing some financial agony.

No matter what I do I can not bring my stress down. I pray I listen to calming music but I constantly think, think and think. It’s almost like my brain is in high speed. I stress about everything. In the past year I have also been rushed to the ER with what seemed to be a heart attack but turned out to be a very sever anxiety attack. I was shaking and my body started disfiguring. In matter of minutes I started turning blue because I wasn’t getting enough oxygen.

The doctor’s didn’t know what was going on with me, and even to this day after tests and more test’s they’ve come up with nothing.

I know stress is a killer and I hope it doesn’t come to that.

Can anyone give me any kind of feed back on what to try to do?

Ig46_sea_pteropod2_02_medium clark 45 posts

Random Musings
by Sol Palha, Tactical Investor | April 16, 2009

I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. Frank Herbert

http://financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/ti/200…

THE DOCTORS MOST POPULAR Recipes VIDEOS

Procamsd6140_doctors_skin_lab_vl_browse

Recipes for Radiant
Skin

Anti_wrinkle_mash_vl_browse

Dr. Ordon's
Anti-Wrinkle Recipes

Promod6121_calorie_cutting_takeout_trade_outs_vl_browse

Take-Out Trade Outs

Procamsd5065_no_2_bethesda_md_vl_browse

Tips to Lower
Cholesterol