Sex Toy Imprint on Mattress for Sale!?

The following material contains mature subject matter. Viewer discretion is advised.

A photo of a mattress for sale went viral when viewers spotted the telltale silhouettes of sex toys imprinted in the bedding.

Watch: Fighting Crime with Sex Toys

Psychologist and Sex Therapist Dr. Chris Donoghue says, “I love this. As a sex therapist, I want more of my clients to prioritize sex!” He encourages them to buy sex toys.

ER Physician Dr. Travis Stork notes that 95 percent of males in studies report self-pleasuring – and he wonders how truthful the remaining 5 percent are being! Legal consultant Areva Martin notes that only 89 percent of women report doing the same, whether because they’re less likely to engage in self-pleasure – or just less likely to admit it.

Watch: Sex Toy Spying?

Dr. Donoghue’s takeaway: congratulations to the mattress’ owner! A healthy attitude toward pleasure is something to celebrate.

Please help keep the community civil. The Doctors moderates this forum and all comments must follow TheDoctorsTV.com Community Guidelines and New Terms of Use . The Doctors reserves the right to use the comments you submit in whole or in part, and to use the commenter’s name and location, in any medium. Note that DISQUS operates this forum and you must log-in or register with DISQUS to participate.