WEEK 1: March 1-8
• March 1: National Peanut Butter Lovers Day
Nuts about nuts? Find out if the peanut butter you're eating is healthy.
• March 2: National Save Your Vision Week
Take the time to preserve your eye health .
• March 3: World Wildlife Day
A day to celebrate and raise awareness of the world's wild fauna and flora .
• March 4: Mardi Gras
Hold on to your beads! Have a happy and safe Fat Tuesday!
• March 5: Discover What Your Name Means Day
The Doctors learn the particular meanings behind each of their names.
• March 6: World Book Day
Help your child celebrate their favorite authors, illustrators, books and reading itself!
• March 7: National Cereal Day
The Doctors reveal their "dream" cereals, loaded with delicious healthy ingredients.
• March 8: Deep Vein Thrombosis Month
Learn your chances of forming a blood clot . Plus, what can you do to mitigate the risks?
WEEK 2: March 9-15
• March 9: Daylight Saving Time
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead by one hour !
• March 10: National Nap Day
Still grumpy from losing an hour of sleep on March 9? Take a siesta today!
• March 11: National Plumbing Day
There is a place in your kitchen collecting millions of bacteria — home improvement expert Eric Stromer shows you where it is and how to clean it.
• March 12: Registered Dietitian Day
Learn the difference between a dietitian and a nutritionist. Plus, what should you avoid when looking for a nutrition expert?
• March 13: World Kidney Day
A day to remember the importance of our kidneys to our overall health.
• March 14: International Ask a Question Day
How to tell the difference between a muscle pain and a far more serious heart pain.
• March 15: True Confessions Day
Make this a day of honesty with your loved ones and yourself.
WEEK 3: March 16-22
• March 16: Lips Appreciation Day
Lip cancer is the most common form of oral cancer. Protect your pout with lip balm containing sunscreen!
• March 17: St. Patrick's Day!
Don't forget to wear green to celebrate one of the most well-known patron saints of Ireland!
• March 18: National Poison Prevention Week
Love cherries? The Doctors set the record straight on whether cherry pits are toxic.
• March 19: Certified Nurses Day
A day to honor and recognize the important achievement of becoming a certified nurse.
• March 20: First Day of Spring
The Doctors show you how to spring clean for your health!
• March 21: World Down Syndrome DayA day to raise awareness of how people with Down syndrome play an important role in our communities.
• March 22: World Water Day
The theme of this year's United Nations sanctioned day is the connection between water and energy.
WEEK 4: March 23-29
• March 23: National Nutrition Month
Craving something sweet or spicy? Learn the health secrets your hunger pangs reveal!
• March 24: World Tuberculosis Day
Tuberculosis is still a life-threatening problem in the U.S. Learn the symptoms, how it spreads and more.
• March 25: American Diabetes Alert Day
Is there an at-home test for diabetes, or do you need to go to the doctor? The Doctors have the answer .
• March 26: Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness
An estimated 50 million people worldwide suffer from epilepsy .
• March 27: National "Little Blue Pill" Day
The "little blue pill" gets its very own holiday !
• March 28: National Something on a Stick Day!
Bored with your vegetables? The Doctors may have a fun solution ... salad on a stick!
• March 29: Colorectal Cancer Awarness Month
The best way to prevent colon cancer? Find it early by getting screened .
WEEK 5: March 30-31
• March 30: National Doctors Day!
Moll Anderson shares a special surprise with The Doctors.
• March 31: Doctors Orders Day
Let March be the month where you spring clean your health!